Monday, November 02, 2009



8 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have things planned out and under control. Things went well for me yesterday with 32oo words, but the weekends will always be more productive for me than weekdays. Let's see how things are going by Friday...Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laurita, all the very best. I believe that whatever genre you try your hand it, you will do well with. Write ON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Laurita...hey, romance can be scary too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no way I could keep up that kind of pace. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, Laurita... My wife dabbles in romance writing. It's waaaaaaaaay harder than it looks. Good luck with the challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys. Erin, you're right. Romance can be scary. :)

    @Alan - That's a great start! Good luck with keeping up the pace.

    @Anthony - I think it will be much more difficult than it appears now. It's definitely a new experience for me. Got to keep the body count down in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll place my order now. I'd like the limited edition version, signed by you, in the slipcase. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?