Friday, November 13, 2009

Downtown - The Shop Keeper

This is the second story in my Downtown series.

The Shop Keeper

She arrived every Thursday at exactly eleven forty-five. He watched and waited until he could see her through the window, then busied himself behind the counter until he heard the door chime.

He greeted her as always with a shy smile and immediately got down to business, not knowing what else to say. They looked at her wares, fine handbags made with colourful fabrics, and discussed the quality of her work. He could see her in each one of her creations, in the materials she chose, in the perfect stitching.

She took her payment and lingered expectantly, until he said goodbye.

He kept his eyes on the door until she was out of sight, and began again to count the hours until next Thursday.

105 comments:

  1. Oh I hope he gets the courage to take it a little further next time. After all, she is lingering expectantly.

    Liked your second Downtown story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or she could make the first move. With both of them afraid to speak, they'd be perfect for each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice and effective, a perfectly framed snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  4. And how many Thursdays will go by before the fool notices she's lingering expectantly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a well-written piece that leaves us wanting to hear more about this peculiar relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still prefer the #fridayflash that take fewer words. This short is as sweet as anything I've seen from the writing group today, but in half the time. And it is so sweet - you can taste it when he starts counting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've all been here at some point in our lives, haven't we? I like this new series of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. someone needs to point out to the chap that faint heart never won fair lady!
    Very sweet piece, and like Laura says they are too well suited for it not to happen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect little snapshot of unspoken desire. Like Anthony said, I reckon we have all had that moment in our lives where we just don't know what to say.
    Fantastic piece, look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And now I'm counting the hours until next Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet set up. You can flesh this out if you wanted. I'd love to see more of what they both look like, what the store looks like. I also want to know how long this infatuation has been going on. Nice piece.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laurita, you are the queen of concise! Super, sweet story, the yearning just pops off the page... Peace, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hurrah! Another downtown flash-vignette. You squeeze so much into this seed that a whole story expands around and outside of it in the reader's mind. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how much you pack into so little

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll echo John and say I love flash that's actually flash.

    pretty and poignant the scene captured them perfectly.

    Karen:0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. One of them will have to make a move, a comment, drop a note?
    Great capture of real life.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh so much anticipation in these. Unrequited love totally sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I could say it's picture perfect, just like a snapshot you've captured perfectly their shyness and emotions :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nicely done. Short, tight, and full of unspoken emotion. Two ships, passing in the night, on a weekly basis - how sad!
    ~jon

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just could not go away your web site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the usual info a
    person provide to your visitors? Is gonna be back frequently
    to check up on new posts

    Here is my web-site Air Max Pas Cherair jordan

    ReplyDelete
  21. If some one wishes expert view about blogging and site-building after that i advise
    him/her to pay a quick visit this web site, Keep up
    the nice work.

    Also visit my site ... Air Max Pas Chernike air max turnaround review

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hardly drop responses, however I read a few of the comments on this page
    "Downtown - The Shop Keeper". I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or do some of these comments come across like they are coming from brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on additional sites, I would like to follow you. Would you list of the complete urls of your social networking sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    Feel free to visit my webpage :: Cheap NFL Jerseys youth nfl jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  23. This site definitely has all the information I wanted about
    this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    Here is my web page Nike Air Jordanjordan Retro shoes

    ReplyDelete
  24. Howdy I am so grateful I found your weblog, I really
    found you by error, while I was looking on
    Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now
    and would just like to say kudos for a remarkable post and
    a all round interesting blog (I also love the
    theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it
    all at the moment but I have book-marked it
    and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more,
    Please do keep up the awesome work.

    my homepage Cheap Jerseys Free Shippingwholesale china golf clubs

    ReplyDelete
  25. Peculiar article, exactly what I needed.

    Here is my web site :: air max 90Air Max Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  26. It is in point of fact a great and helpful piece of info.
    I'm happy that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Here is my webpage - Air Jordan Pas Cherwholesale jordan sneakers

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are so interesting! I don't believe I've read through a single thing like this
    before. So good to find another person with genuine thoughts on this subject.
    Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website is one thing that
    is required on the web, someone with a bit of originality!


    Also visit my homepage - Air Max 90nike dunks shoes

    ReplyDelete
  28. Have you ever considered creating an e-book or guest authoring
    on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you
    share some stories/information. I know my visitors would value your work.

    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot
    me an email.

    My page - Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i am glad reading your article.
    But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is great, the articles is really excellent : D.
    Good job, cheers

    Here is my weblog :: Air Jordan 2013

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great post! We will be linking to this particularly great content on our website.
    Keep up the good writing.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage club soccer

    ReplyDelete
  31. I rarely leave comments, however after looking at a ton of remarks on this page "Downtown - The Shop Keeper".

    I actually do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind.
    Is it just me or do some of these comments look like they are written by brain
    dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on other online sites, I would like to keep up with
    anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a
    list of all of all your public sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


    Also visit my homepage; Louis Vuitton Outlet Online

    ReplyDelete
  32. I visited various web sites but the audio quality for audio songs current at
    this website is truly fabulous.

    Look into my site; www.gau.fr

    ReplyDelete
  33. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an email.
    I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

    Feel free to visit my weblog: Abercrombie

    ReplyDelete
  34. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It
    truly helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to present something
    again and aid others like you helped me.

    Also visit my web page; Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like the valuable information you supply for your articles.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and test again here regularly. I'm slightly sure I will learn many new
    stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the next!


    Also visit my blog; Abercrombie Fitch Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very good write-up. I definitely love this website.
    Stick with it!

    My web blog - Michael Kors Canada

    ReplyDelete
  37. There's definately a great deal to find out about this issue. I like all of the points you've made.


    My homepage; http://wealthwayonline.com/airjordanfr.htm

    ReplyDelete
  38. Everyone loves it when people come together and share views.
    Great website, continue the good work!

    my web page ... http://www.officielabercrombiebe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I
    think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for
    me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

    Stop by my homepage http://www.converseshopfr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. I've read some good stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you set to make this kind of great informative site.

    Feel free to surf to my site ... Abercrombie and Fitch

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi, for all time i used to check website posts here in the early hours in the morning, as i like to find out more and more.



    Feel free to visit my homepage Chaussure Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  42. hello there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up
    anything new from right here. I did however expertise
    several technical issues using this site, since I
    experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load properly.
    I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

    Feel free to visit my site :: Nike Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hey are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.

    Do you require any html coding knowledge to make your own
    blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Stop by my homepage ... http://cooperativehabitation.coop/sites.asp

    ReplyDelete
  44. What i do not realize is in truth how you're no longer really much more well-appreciated than you might be now. You're so intelligent.

    You already know thus significantly in the case of this subject, made me personally believe it from so many numerous angles.
    Its like men and women aren't interested until it's something to accomplish with Lady
    gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding. At all times care for it up!


    Also visit my web page; Sidney Crosby Authentic Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi, yeah this article is really pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging.
    thanks.

    Here is my web page - Abercrombie & Fitch

    ReplyDelete
  46. It's really very complex in this active life to listen news on Television, so I only use web for that purpose, and get the most up-to-date information.

    Also visit my blog; Gucci Borse

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was
    wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog: Converse All Star 2013

    ReplyDelete
  48. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. Many thanks

    Here is my page - cheap nfl jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  49. Can I just say what a comfort to uncover an individual
    who genuinely knows what they're discussing on the net. You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people need to look at this and understand this side of your story. I can't believe you are not more popular because you definitely
    possess the gift.

    My blog: Air Max TN

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.



    my site - Nike Air Max Classic BW

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi there Dear, are you really visiting this web site daily, if so after that you will absolutely obtain fastidious knowledge.


    Also visit my website ... Cheap NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like the valuable info you supply in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and take a look
    at once more here frequently. I'm fairly certain I will be informed a lot of new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the next!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog: Converse Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads
    up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in
    Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
    The design and style look great though! Hope you
    get the issue resolved soon. Kudos

    Here is my webpage Wholesale Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this website. I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own site now ;)

    Feel free to surf to my web blog; Kris Letang Black Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like the valuable information you supply to your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and test once more right here regularly. I am fairly sure I will learn lots of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the following!

    Here is my weblog: Cheap NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hey there superb website! Does running a blog similar to this require a massive amount work?
    I have virtually no knowledge of coding however I was hoping to
    start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners
    please share. I understand this is off topic but I simply wanted to ask.
    Cheers!

    My page ... Michael Kors Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  57. Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to offer one thing back and help others like you aided me.

    Also visit my site: Mario Lemieux Black Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hello There. I discovered your weblog using msn. This is a really smartly written article.
    I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly comeback.


    my webpage :: Evgeni Malkin Authentic Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  59. This is a topic which is near to my heart... Best wishes!
    Exactly where are your contact details though?


    Here is my site ... Michael Kors Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  60. What i don't understood is in truth how you're not actually a lot more smartly-preferred than you may be now.
    You're very intelligent. You realize therefore considerably on the subject of this matter, made me in my opinion consider it from so many numerous angles. Its like women and men aren't involved unless it's one thing to do with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. All the time care for it up!

    Review my blog - Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  61. Fine way of describing, and pleasant paragraph to obtain information on the topic of my presentation topic, which i am going to present in
    college.

    Also visit my homepage: Wholesale NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  62. It's wonderful that you are getting ideas from this post as well as from our dialogue made at this time.

    My homepage Oakley Frogskins

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this
    site with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm
    bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Fantastic blog and wonderful design and style.

    Here is my weblog; Oakley Frogskins

    ReplyDelete
  64. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been
    blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is fantastic,
    let alone the content!

    Visit my website http://www.explorethecapabilities.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Right here is the perfect website for anyone who wishes
    to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually would
    want to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic that's been written about for ages. Excellent stuff, just excellent!

    Feel free to visit my web page - Air Jordan Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  66. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across
    this board and I find It really helpful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to provide one thing back and aid others such as you helped
    me.

    Here is my site :: Mulberry Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  67. Excellent website. Plenty of useful info here.
    I'm sending it to some buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks to your sweat!

    Visit my web blog; Mulberry Outlet UK

    ReplyDelete
  68. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!


    Look at my site - Oakley Frogskins

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hey! I know this is kinda off topic however
    I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest
    authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My website addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and
    I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you are interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you!

    Fantastic blog by the way!

    Feel free to visit my web page Louis Vuitton Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  70. My brother recommended I might like this blog. He used to
    be entirely right. This submit truly made my day.
    You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information!
    Thanks!

    My page ... Louis Vuitton Purses

    ReplyDelete
  71. Very good post! We are linking to this particularly great post on our site.
    Keep up the good writing.

    Also visit my homepage Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete
  72. I blog often and I really appreciate your content. This great article has truly peaked my interest.
    I am going to take a note of your website and keep checking for
    new information about once a week. I subscribed to
    your Feed as well.

    My blog ... Air Jordan Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  73. Hi there! I know this is kind of off-topic however I had to ask.

    Does building a well-established website like yours require a lot of
    work? I am completely new to writing a blog however
    I do write in my diary daily. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    Here is my webpage: Michael Kors Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hello there, I found your site via Google whilst looking
    for a comparable topic, your website came up, it appears to be like
    great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply became alert to your blog thru Google, and found that it is really informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels.
    I'll be grateful if you happen to proceed this in future. Numerous other people will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my web site ... Michael Kors Canada

    ReplyDelete
  75. you are in reality a excellent webmaster. The web site loading pace is incredible.
    It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick.
    Also, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a wonderful process in this matter!



    Here is my web-site - wealthwayonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Wonderful items from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely great. I really like what you've obtained here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which during which you are saying it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read
    much more from you. That is really a tremendous site.


    Here is my homepage Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete
  77. It's not my first time to pay a quick visit this web page, i am visiting this web site dailly and obtain good data from here every day.

    Also visit my website :: slc-wireless.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account
    your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing
    to your augment and even I achievement you access
    consistently fast.

    Also visit my webpage: sac louis vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  79. Right here is the right blog for everyone who wishes to find
    out about this topic. You realize a whole lot
    its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a new spin on a subject that has been discussed for
    many years. Excellent stuff, just excellent!

    my site - Nike Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  80. Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason
    seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get irked while people
    consider worries that they just do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    Check out my web blog - NFL Jerseys Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  81. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha
    plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having
    problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

    my blog post ... chaussure Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  82. Hi there, I read your blog on a regular basis. Your writing style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing!

    Here is my page Abercrombie

    ReplyDelete
  83. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment
    is added I get four e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Bless you!



    Also visit my site Wholesale Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  84. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am
    impressed! Very useful info specifically the remaining part :) I care for such information a lot.
    I was looking for this particular info for
    a very long time. Thanks and best of luck.

    Have a look at my blog post continue

    ReplyDelete
  85. Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a information! existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this web site.

    Also visit my site; Chaussures De Football Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  86. I was suggested this blog through my cousin. I'm not certain whether or not this publish is written by means of him as no one else know such particular approximately my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!

    Also visit my page ... resources

    ReplyDelete
  87. Terrific work! This is the kind of info that are supposed to be shared around the web.
    Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this post higher!
    Come on over and seek advice from my web site .
    Thank you =)

    My webpage - Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  88. It's truly a great and useful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    my web site :: Get More Information (http://moreofusthanyou.ning.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  89. Wow, awesome blog structure! How long have you been running a blog for?
    you make blogging glance easy. The overall look of your site is great, as well as the content material!


    Review my web site ... Learn More Here (http://wiki.terrot.org/index.php/Utilisateur:AaliyahDo)

    ReplyDelete
  90. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
    it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when
    you could be giving us something informative to read?


    Feel free to visit my web site :: Christian Louboutin Heels

    ReplyDelete
  91. I loved as much as you will receive carried
    out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over
    that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably
    come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.



    my web site Boutique Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  92. I don't even understand how I finished up right here, however I assumed this put up was great. I don't understand who you might be however
    definitely you are going to a famous blogger should you aren't already. Cheers!

    Feel free to visit my web blog ... More Help **

    ReplyDelete
  93. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine
    Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.
    If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

    my page - boutique Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  94. I do believe all of the concepts you've presented for your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for novices. May you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site; Click This Link

    ReplyDelete
  95. Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts
    and I am waiting for your further post thank you once again.


    my website :: Full Article

    ReplyDelete
  96. Hi, Neat post. There's a problem together with your web site in internet explorer, might test this? IE nonetheless is the market leader and a large part of people will miss your great writing because of this problem.

    Also visit my blog :: Chaussures Foot

    ReplyDelete
  97. Hey are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get
    started and create my own. Do you require any html
    coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!



    My web-site - Christian Louboutin Sale

    ReplyDelete
  98. I leave a response each time I appreciate a post on a website or I have something to valuable
    to contribute to the conversation. It is a result of the fire displayed
    in the article I looked at. And on this post
    "Downtown - The Shop Keeper". I was excited enough to
    drop a thought :-P I do have 2 questions for you if it's okay. Is it just me or do a few of the responses come across as if they are written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at other online sites, I'd like to follow
    everything new you have to post. Would you make a list all of your communal pages like your Facebook page,
    twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    Stop by my page: Air Max Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  99. Hi there to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this weblog; this webpage contains awesome and truly excellent information in support of readers.

    my website: Recommended Reading

    ReplyDelete
  100. hello there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here.
    I did however expertise a few technical issues using this site, as I experienced to reload the site
    a lot of times previous to I could get it
    to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting
    is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much
    more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you
    update this again soon.

    my webpage ... resources

    ReplyDelete
  101. Hola! I've been following your website for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent work!

    Also visit my blog :: Nike Free Sko

    ReplyDelete
  102. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation
    but I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
    I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!


    Also visit my webpage - Cheap Jerseys (overuc.com)

    ReplyDelete
  103. Yes! Finally something about animated birthday greetings.


    Stop by my web page - Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  104. Hey are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.
    Do you require any coding expertise to make your own blog?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Look into my blog post - continue

    ReplyDelete
  105. Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work
    and coverage! Keep up the excellent works guys
    I've added you guys to my blogroll.

    My weblog ... Nike Blazers Blue

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?